Excellent sound quality. Precious design.
The S62C.2 has a novel. compact crossover with separable circuit boards (one for tweeter and one for woofer), which allows even more installation flexibility. A 1″ / 25mm silk dome tweeter with 3 stage tweeter level adjustments and a 6.5″ / 165mm woofer with Black Helix logo.
- 6.5” / 165 mm woofer with novel basalt-fiber-paper compound cone – a perfect combination of low weight, high
- stiffness and inner damping
- 1” / 25 mm silk dome tweeter in a noble aluminum housing for balanced, natural sound reproduction and lowest
- compression effects
- Individual HELIX basket with additional ventilation holes for better voice coil cooling and high power handling
- “Flex-Crossover“ with 6/12 dB slope, bandstop filter and three-stage tweeter level adjustment – separable and
- therefore applicable for the installation in vehicles with separate mounting positions of the tweeter and woofer
- Crossovers solely equipped with high grade components e.g. distortion-free air coils and low-loss film capacitors
- for tweeter crossover as well as Plug & Play cable connections and screw terminals for even more flexibility when
- connecting with your own speaker cables
|Power RMS / Max||100 / 200 Watts|
|Frequency Response||45Hz – 25,000 Hz|
|Outer Diameter||TW: 2″ (51mm)|
W: 6.5″ (165mm)
|Installation Diameter||TW: 1.77″ (45mm)|
W: 5.63″ (143mm)
|Installation Depth||TW: 0.55″ (14mm)|
W: 2.56″ (65mm)
|Crossover Dimensions||4.41″ x 3.05″ x 1.06″|
(112mm x 77.5mm x 27mm)
Flex Crossover Connection Options
Contiguous mounting positions
Connecting the crossovers in vehicles where tweeter and woofer are mounted
close to each other, e.g. in the car door.
Separate mounting positions
For example, tweeter in the A-pillar and woofer in the car door.