NEW Helix M SIX DSP Amplifier
Powerful control centre in a compact format
- Small footprint Class D amplifier with up to 130 W RMS max. output power per channel into 4 & 2 Ohms load.
- Extremely powerful 64 Bit “fixed point” Audio DSP and state-of-the art 32 Bit A/D and D/A signal converters.
- ACO – Advanced 32 Bit CoProcessor platform for enhanced system and DSP features.
- ISA (Input Signal Analyser) and InputEQ for easy analysis and compensation of input signals.
- SFX sound effects – Augmented Bass Processing, StageXpander, RealCenter & Co.
- Four RCA / Cinch line outputs with max. 6 Volts output voltage.
- VCP (Virtual Channel Processing) allows even more flexible configuration for highly complex sound systems.
- Bridgeable amplifier channels for driving powerful woofer or subwoofer.
- DSP-board manufactured in Germany.
- Automatic Remote switch Start-Stop capability down to 6 Volts supply voltage.
- RMS @ 4 Ohms: 6 x 100 Watts
- RMS @ 2 Ohms: 6 x 100 Watts
- RMS bridged @ 4 Ohms: 3 x 200 Watts
- Max Output per channel: Up to 130 Watts RMS @ 4 / 2 Ohms
- Amplifier Technology: Class D
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 22kHz
- Download full datasheet